One of the Best Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch Restaurants in the State
Serving Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville and Keystone at the Crossing
Welcome To A2Z Cafe
Serving up delicious brunch, baked goods, coffee and more.
Have you been researching breakfast restaurants or lunch restaurants in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville or the Keystone at the Crossing area of Indianapolis? If so, Look no further. A2Z Café is a breakfast and brunch cafe that provides quality kicked up comfort food that’s so good you’ll come back time and time again.
Traditional and Eclectic Breakfast Favorites
- Eggs (prepared the way you like it)
- A wide variety of Omelets, including Tom’s Special Omelet (four meats and sausage gravy)
- Pancakes, Belgian Waffles and Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
- Bacon, Pork or Turkey Sausage, Chorizo, Chicken and Spam (yes, we said Spam)
- Also, try our Portuguese Sausage, flown in from Hawaii
- Tater Tot Scramble – a local favorite
- As well as Island Favorites, such as the Loco Moco, the Hawaii Five-O and more
- Great Coffee or Teas, Juices, etc. as well as Mimosas, Bellinis, our unique Sake-2-Me Bloody Mary and now our wine-based Tequila cocktails for brunch.
Delicious Lunch and Brunch Menu Items
- Eggs Benedict – the best in the area, our Hollandaise Sauce is made from scratch (only served on weekends) choose from traditional Canadian bacon, Crab Cake Benedict or Aloha Benedict, made with Portuguese Sausage.
- A wide variety of delicious entrees, huge salads, soups and sandwiches, in addition to the above.
We also have $7.00 daily specials served Monday through Friday and Weekends only features.
And save room for our from scratch desert! Something new each day. Made in house and to die for.
Our Guests Just Love Our Food!
– Matt Eichholtz
We got lucky and two of us were seated immediately. Our waitress was very kind and got our drinks and orders within a couple minutes. Food came out in just 10-15 minutes and was hot & delicious. We will definitely return next time we’re in the area.
– Jared Puckett
As Julia Child said, “You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces — just good food from fresh ingredients.”
That’s exactly what we offer: mouthwatering food, fresh ingredients and a comfy and unpretentious setting. We are open for breakfast and lunch seven days a week and our service is second to none. You’ll feel home on your first visit. A2Z Café, a Place where locals gather and if we may humbly say, one of the best breakfast and lunch restaurants in the state. Come and join us!