Possibly The Best Breakfast in Central Indiana
Serving Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville and Keystone at the Crossing
The Most Important Meal Of The Day
A2Z Café is a breakfast restaurant that serves what’s possibly the best breakfast in the area. You be the judge. Take a look at our reviews on Google, Trip Advisor and Yelp and come in and see for yourself. We’re conveniently located in Carmel, close to Fishers, Noblesville and the Keystone at the Crossing area of Indianapolis, and we begin serving breakfast at 7:00 AM Monday – Friday and at 8:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
Come on in and grab an endless cup of hot coffee. We also serve a variety of breakfast juices, milk and other drinks.
Ham, onion, green pepper & Swiss cheese.
Add A2Z chili on top.
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
Biscuits covered in signature A2Z sausage gravy. Top with 2 eggs cooked to order.
Amercan Breakfast with Bacon
Two eggs, bacon, breakfast potatoes & toast
Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
2 slices of cinnamon swirl French Toast stuffed with vanilla cream and topped with house made strawberry sauce and served with choice of bacon or sausage
Traditional and Eclectic Breakfast Favorites
- A wide variety of omelets made with fresh ingredients, including our popular Tom’s Special Omelet (Truly legendary and a favorite of many – four meats and sausage gravy)
- Pancakes, our specialty Belgian waffles and cinnamon swirl French toast
Bacon, Pork or Turkey sausage,
- Portuguese sausage, chorizo, ham, steak, gyro meat and Spam – yes, we said Spam.
- Eggs Benedict – served on weekends only – we feel the best in the area. Our Hollandaise sauce is made from scratch, not poured from a bag
- Tater Tot Scramble – a crazy name, but a local favorite
- Eggs (prepared the way you like them)
Island Favorites: The Loco Moco, the Hawaii Five-O and the Classic Plate Lunch – great for breakfast too.
Not a Muffin or Toast Person?
How about our steamed white or coconut rice all day long. A tasty staple in many areas of the world.
What Makes a Good Breakfast Restaurant?
Good food, welcoming service, a comfortable setting, and a wide variety of menu items. We have it all.
The next time you’re looking for a great breakfast place, look no further. We offer mouthwatering food, fresh ingredients and a comfy and unpretentious setting. We are open for breakfast seven days a week and our service is second to none. You’ll feel at home on your first visit. A2Z Cafe, a place where locals gather.
4705 East 96th Street #35, Indianapolis, IN, 46240
Tue – Sun– 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Monday - Closed
December 25 - 27 - Closed