One Of The Top Brunch Places in Indy’s Northside and Beyond
Serving Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville and Keystone at the Crossing
How Do You Define Brunch?
Brunch has a special meaning for many of our guests. A2Z Café provides many delicious food and drink options to choose from on our menu. Why settle for breakfast or lunch, when brunch gives you both? And our customers come back time and time again making us one of the top brunch places in the area.
Wikipedia defines brunch as a combination of breakfast and lunch, surprise! We offer special brunch items on the weekend. But during the week check out our Fan Favorites menu. We also serve a variety of drinks, including hot or iced coffee, a variety of teas and juices and we feature Coke products. Be sure to ask your server about our complete list of beer, wine and cocktails, including our Sake-2-Me Bloody Mary and the Classic Brunch Mimosa, by the glass or by the pitcher!
We not only serve great food and drink; we provide great service. (And most people find us entertaining!) You’ll want to come back time and time again.
Crab Cake Benedict
Crab cakes on toasted English muffins topped with poached eggs and real hollandaise sauce with breakfast potatoes, sliced tomatoes, or fresh fruit cup.
Gyro meat, tomato, onion, feta cheese & tzatziki sauce on the side.
Chicken and Waffles with Habanero Honey
Belgian Waffle toped with 4 chicken tenders and served with habanero honey.
Made with Portuegese sausage & pineapple
The Perfect Sunday Brunch
- Pancakes, which can be “plain and simple” or “customized” with pecans, bacon bits, bananas, blueberries, chocolate chips, pineapple or even a homemade fruit compote.
- Eggs Benedicts – three of the best. The Traditional with Canadian Bacon, The Crab Cake made with Real Crab – not with a “K” or the “Aloha Benedict” with Portuguese sausage and grilled pineapple. And our Hollandaise sauce is made from scratch, not poured out of a bag.
- A wide selection of three-egg fluffy Omelets. Our omelets come with a choice of two of the following: breakfast potatoes, sliced tomatoes, grits or choice of toast.
- The “Loco Moco,” an Angus Burger patty smothered in brown gravy over rice and topped off with two perfectly prepared over easy eggs, island style.
- Many other brunch choices too.
Mouth Watering Food. Fresh Ingredients.
If you’re looking for a great place to have brunch, give us a try. We serve mouthwatering food made with fresh ingredients, served in a comfy and unpretentious setting. We are open for brunch seven days a week and our service is second to none. You’ll feel at home on your first visit. A2Z Cafe, a place where locals gather and become friends.